Here is what the itinerary is looking like:
- 02 February - 15 April = Cordoba, Argentina
- 15 April - 19 April = Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 19 April - 20 April = Iguazu Falls (Brazil and Argentina)
- 20 April - 23 April = Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 23 April - 26 April = Santiago, Chile
- 26 April - 27 April = Lima, Peru
- 27 April - 30 April = Cuzco/Machu Picchu (Peru)
- 30 April - 01 May = Lima, Peru*
- 01 May - 09 May = Tikal and Copan (Guatemala to Honduras)*
- 09 May - 14 May = Roatan, Honduras*
Then home (though as of now I still do not know how or when). By the end of May/beginning of June, camp should be starting again, so there is a lot to look forward to in the next six months.
Hopefully the next time I post, I will have arrived in Argentina!
* = rough plan